It’s exactly one week know that I live in Hamburg, and I have to say that I have already learned a lot. Not only concerning my social media internship, but also things about other people and life in general.
I want to share those things with you because I believe they are really important. Furthermore, I want to show you my favourite pieces from the NA-KD sale they have at the moment, just keep on reading!
Here is what I have realised so far:
- Human connection. You connect with people when there are no emotional barriers between the two of you. Both of you don’t feel embarrassed and can talk about anything and just be themselves 100%.
- Being vulnerable and open allows you to connect to people.
- You can do anything if you work hard for it. One example: my friend Mel worked hard for 1 whole year at a radio station. She did speech training and worked hard for it. And last week she was ON AIR for THE FIRST TIME! Work hard and you will achieve anything. Always be the most hardworking person in the room.
- Your gut will tell you if you are on your right path. What belongs in your life will come naturally and will feel effortless. That’s how I feel about living here in Hamburg. I was here last summer for two days and I felt so bound to this place instantly. It’s so crazy, I can’t even really explain why it feels that way to be here. When I was in Hamburg last summer, we walked past the agency I work in now and I don’t know why, but I stopped for a moment and said „It would be really cool if I worked there.“ So when I was in Canada I applied just for fun and now I am here! Life is really strange sometimes but also so fascinating. I truly believe we can never go wrong with what we are doing if we trust in our gut feeling.
- Everybody, and I mean everybody, wants to feel important. It is one of the most basic instincts and needs of human beings. Use this information wisely.
I hope all of these lessons help you as much as they helped me!
Now on to my five favourite things of the NA-KD sale…
Disclaimer: This product placement is unpaid.
Price: 13,48 €
Price: 15,28 €
Price: 8,38 €
Price: 14,47 €
Which one of those looks is your favourite? And what is your biggest and most valuable life lesson so far?