Today I want to show you a recipe for chocolate chip cookies. I tried the recipe yesterday and they tasted amazing and were so soft on the inside. The recipe is with cardamom, which makes them taste really special. I made them to surprise a friend, who finally had her last exam this January! (For everyone who still has some exams to do this semester: Good luck!!)
What you need
(recipe for 16 cookies)
- 225 g spelt flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp cardamom
- 150 g brown sugar
- 100 g (vegan) butter
- 100 g (plant-based) milk
- 25 g chocolate chips (I just cut cooking chocolate into pieces)
- Turn the oven on 175°C and prepare a sheet with bakery paper. Mix the flour with the baking powder, the salt, cinnamon and the cardamom.
- In a second bowl, mix the butter, sugar and milk together.
- Now put the dry mix in the second bowl and stir it all together. Then, add the chocolate chunks.
- Now you can use two spoons and form little balls from the dough. Put them on the bakery sheet.
- Bake the cookies for about 12 minutes and you are good to go!
I hope you like them, enjoy!